Our Church Ministries
Church Ministry List/Small Groups
Adventist Community Services
Food Pantry Information
Information for Clients
Who are eligible to receive groceries?
Residents of Pleasant Hill, Concord, Martinez and Pacheco
Where is the PH-ACS Food Pantry Located?
816 Grayson Road, Pleasant Hill, CA 94523
What hours is the Food Pantry open?
Thursdays from 10 a.m. to noon and from 1 to 2 p.m.
• Bring photo ID for each visit
• Bring proof of address (utility bill, current I.D., or rent receipt)
• Know your household income
• Know the names and birthdates of each family member for whom you are getting food
How often can you come?
One time a month
What you will receive:
Emergency food supplies that include fresh produce and canned goods, depending on availability. Basic food groups include breakfast cereal, protein, fruit, vegetables, grains, soups, legumes, pasta, and other food supplies as available.
How to contact us:
Call 925-939-2235, or e-mail email@example.com.
Frequently asked questions:
What if I don’t live in Pleasant Hill, Concord, Martinez, or Pacheco?
There are food pantries in every community. For food pantries in your community, call the Food Bank of
Contra Costa & Solano, 1-855-309-FOOD (3663).
What if I need groceries more than once a month?
- For ongoing help with food, call either of the following agencies: CalFresh (formerly Food Stamps), 916-654-1896, www.calfresh.ca.gov
- Women, Infants & Children (WIC) – An agency that provides aid for pregnant and nursing women and young children from birth to age 5. Call 1-800-414-4942.